Old 03-06-2006, 04:10 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Tracey

Default I have returned....

It's been a while, a loooooong while since I was around here.
In case anyone remembers me (I recognize a few names ), hi
again all. For those of you who don't, I live in Hawaii, got
heavily into the orchid bug when I first arrived, got side-
tracked on to other things and, unfortunately, let a lot of
my orchids die from neglect. After smacking myself around a
lot and reorganizing and rescuing, I'm getting back in to
the game again. I now have 3 orchids blooming (one rescue,
two recently bought), two more getting ready to bloom,
and a few more being pampered. These, of course, don't include
the honohonos that seem to be impossible to totally kill
off. :P~

I'll be taking some pictures of the ones in bloom. One is
a very tall plant that I have no clue as to what it is or
what to do with it at this time.

Anyway, glad to be back.

Tracey

Old 03-06-2006, 03:26 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
wendy7

Hey Tracey girl, good to see you back.

--
Cheers Wendy

Remove PETERPAN for email reply

Old 03-06-2006, 08:37 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Diana Kulaga

Tracey from Hawaii......of course we remember you! Welcome back to OA.

Diana

Old 03-06-2006, 08:39 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Tracey

Diana Kulaga wrote:
Tracey from Hawaii......of course we remember you! Welcome back to OA.

Diana

Hehe. Thanks for the Welcome Back's, all. You've been saving up
your rotten tomatoes and eggs for me, haven't ya? :P

Tracey

Old 04-06-2006, 04:08 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Ray

Rotten eggs and tomatoes?

HELL, YES!!! You live in HAWAII....

(Welcome back)