GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Rupicolous Laelias (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/145910-rupicolous-laelias.html)

John 03-06-2006 01:42 PM

Rupicolous Laelias

I am interested in growing rupicolous laelias. What are the best
species to grow? What tips and secrets are there to growing and
blooming these charming little plants? Where is the best place to
purchase them? I live in the middle of Kansas and there are few other
orchid growers around.

Thanks for your advice.

wendy7 03-06-2006 04:37 PM

Rupicolous Laelias

Hi John, I found this url & there are lots of forums on google but
not sure where to buy these laelias.
Browse around in this website I would be interested to know too.

http://www.orchidworks.com/brazil/howtogrow.html

--
Cheers Wendy

Remove PETERPAN for email reply

Kenni Judd 03-06-2006 09:50 PM

Rupicolous Laelias

If Greg Allikas is still running his Orchidworks photo site
http://www.orchidworks.com/, he'd be a good person to ask. He's very into
these. Kenni

oups.com...