Old 04-06-2006, 02:49 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Happy Moose

Default Krull-Smith site updated

The orchid site for Krull-Smith has been updated to feature their June web
site special

--
Bobby Baxter
Happy Moose Garden, Videos, & Web Design

http://www.blingo.com/friends?ref=p6...XqvuVZff4Ox4H8
Win prizes by using the Blingo Search Engine powered by Google

Old 04-06-2006, 02:53 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Happy Moose

http://krull-smith.com

might help having the url for Krull-Smith

BB

Old 04-06-2006, 03:06 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Happy Moose

http://krullsmith.com

this is my last attempt to post the correct URL. It's been a long day.

Old 04-06-2006, 03:08 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Mick Fournier

Moose,

Sooooo why didn't you put the URL hyperlink to the Krull Smith site (
http://www.krullsmith.com/ ) in your post? Now everyone has to go hunting
for it on the web and in the process they are going to see other (perhaps
more interesting) links and get sidetracked from even going to Krull Smith,
especially the newbies.

Poor marketing promotion/tactic my web-designing friend. Look at the "big"
picture when doing promo work like this... not the little picture.

Mick
HBI, Producers of Fine Orchids in Flask
www.OrchidFlask.com

=======================================

Old 04-06-2006, 03:16 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Happy Moose

like I said, it has been a long day. I took the signature off follow-ups. I
usually do when I post to groups. Missed it this time. Oh well, it happens.
In the end, the flowers are still great and that is what matters.

BB

Old 04-06-2006, 03:54 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Mick Fournier

Moose,

The site looks great. The catalog pages are easy to access and read. Your
correction(s) were not showing on RGO when I wrote my suggestion.

Mick

-----------------------------

Old 04-06-2006, 02:57 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Happy Moose

Thank you Mick. These forums sometime have a delay in the messages being
posted. I have see that many times. I am glad you like the site.

I plan to add some video clips from the AOS Spring Members Meeting that was
hosted in Orlando. That was a good event and the orchids were awesome.

Bobby

Old 19-06-2006, 04:39 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
LISA HOLMES

Thanks for the update on the site. My sister and I ordered the June
special. They are nice big plants.

Lisa
. ..