Old 06-06-2006, 01:52 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
jtill

Default Cross Posting on Auto

This forum is posted in total at;

http://flowercultivator.com/viewforu...54088efe a002

Strange.
Joe T

Old 06-06-2006, 02:49 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Susan Erickson

On 5 Jun 2006 16:52:10 -0700, "jtill" wrote:

This forum is posted in total at;

http://flowercultivator.com/viewforu...54088efe a002

Strange.
Joe T

I think garden web is posting it as well.

SuE
Old 06-06-2006, 04:57 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Kye

What a shame that they dont go back to my creategroup message though...

Cheers
Kye.

"jtill" wrote in message
ups.com...
This forum is posted in total at;

http://flowercultivator.com/viewforu...76a0ff1154088e
fea002

Strange.
Joe T

Old 06-06-2006, 08:04 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Kye

doh... I just realised that this is rgo not abpo.... My bad.

Can we just all pretend for a moment that men get "baby brain" too and just
whistle and pretend that nothing ever happened???

Cheers
Kye.

"Kye" wrote in message
u...
What a shame that they dont go back to my creategroup message though...

Cheers
Kye.

ups.com...

Old 06-06-2006, 01:25 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
J Fortuna

Kye,

Of course men get baby brain too! David was so nervous toward the end of my
pregnancy that his heart would beat much faster for no apparent reason. And
once the baby was born of course the lack of sleep, days lasting 2 hours
each, resulted in major baby brain symptoms for both of us.

What is your news? Is the baby born yet, and you have neglected to post
about it? Please do tell! And I believe photos of baby with orchids are on
topic in abpo, and you may even get a special dispensation for posting OT
baby photos without orchids ;-)

Joanna (whose 5 months old eats green beans already, and can sit in a
highchair as if it were the most natural thing in the world! I can't believe
how time flies.)

"Kye" wrote in message
u...
doh... I just realised that this is rgo not abpo.... My bad.

Can we just all pretend for a moment that men get "baby brain" too and
just
whistle and pretend that nothing ever happened???

Cheers
Kye.

"Kye" wrote in message
u...
What a shame that they dont go back to my creategroup message though...

Cheers
Kye.

ups.com...

Old 06-06-2006, 11:21 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Kye

No bubs still not born, and my fiance refuses to believe me that the peace
and quiet are golden and can we stay like this please...

Kye.

"J Fortuna" wrote in message
Kye,

Of course men get baby brain too! David was so nervous toward the end of

my
pregnancy that his heart would beat much faster for no apparent reason.

And
once the baby was born of course the lack of sleep, days lasting 2 hours
each, resulted in major baby brain symptoms for both of us.

What is your news? Is the baby born yet, and you have neglected to post
about it? Please do tell! And I believe photos of baby with orchids are on
topic in abpo, and you may even get a special dispensation for posting OT
baby photos without orchids ;-)

Joanna (whose 5 months old eats green beans already, and can sit in a
highchair as if it were the most natural thing in the world! I can't

believe
how time flies.)

"Kye" wrote in message
u...
doh... I just realised that this is rgo not abpo.... My bad.

Can we just all pretend for a moment that men get "baby brain" too and
just
whistle and pretend that nothing ever happened???

Cheers
Kye.

"Kye" wrote in message
u...
What a shame that they dont go back to my creategroup message though...

Cheers
Kye.

"jtill" wrote in message
ups.com...
This forum is posted in total at;

http://flowercultivator.com/viewforu...76a0ff1154088e
fea002

Strange.
Joe T

A Solution to the Cross-Posting Problem Peter Ponds 66 09-05-2005 04:07 PM
Top Posting; Snop Posting: STOP POSTING! chagoi Ponds 8 17-11-2004 04:08 PM
Auto cross-post Gary Woods Edible Gardening 7 29-08-2004 07:12 PM
Cross-posting Frogleg Gardening 4 31-07-2003 07:32 PM
Cross posting again Rod United Kingdom 0 03-05-2003 08:20 PM