GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Concept for Thought (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/146446-concept-thought.html)

Kye 14-06-2006 04:38 AM

Concept for Thought

Having just gone through my back issues for various orchid periodicals, and
being a reciever of several library discard lists, I have come to the idea
that there are many of us who for some reason or another are likely to have
old bulletins, duplicate issues of assorted magazines or unwanted books that
they no longer desire / or would be interested in trading.

My thought here is to test the interest of the group to either establish a
permanent thread or majordomo list of items up for trade or gratis / postage
pre-paid etc...

If this were established, would thjere be a use for it and would there be
any body who would like to be a co-moderator of it were it made as a
majerdomo list???

Cheers
Kye.