GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Potting a Cattleya and a Dendrobrium "babies" (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/146804-potting-cattleya-dendrobrium-babies.html)

plant lover 21-06-2006 05:10 AM

Potting a Cattleya and a Dendrobrium "babies"

Hi

I am new to Orchids and I have tiny Cattleya and Dendrobrium should they be
mounted, potted???? In an orchid mix, in moss??

Thanks:)

jtill 21-06-2006 06:38 PM

plant lover wrote:
Hi

I am new to Orchids and I have tiny Cattleya and Dendrobrium should they be
mounted, potted???? In an orchid mix, in moss??

Thanks:)

Well, you could go to FirstRays.com or AOS.com for advice. I am to new
at this to recommend more than that although a search of this forum
will turn up all the info you will need also.
Joe T

Diana Kulaga 21-06-2006 08:24 PM

Potting a Cattleya and a Dendrobrium "babies"

We need more information! For example, tell us about the conditions under
which you grow your orchids. Does either plant have a tag stuck in the pot?
If so, what does it say?

What are the plants potted in now?

Diana

"jtill" wrote in message