Old 13-04-2003, 11:32 PM
Tonette

Default Help ! Limping Onc. leaves

Hello all,

All new growths of my Onc. (yellow flowers) have leaves that are tender
to the touch and fold in halves near the base of the pseudo bulbs which
result in dead half yellow leaves. Other than this the plant looks OK
with all new growths. The potting medium is new and fresh, I appreciate
all the advices I could get.

Thanks

Old 14-04-2003, 11:56 PM
Diana Kulaga

Tonette,

I had a problem like that sort of thing with my Onc's at one time. Turned
out to be fungus in my case. Of course, I can't tell you for sure, but it
wouldn't hurt to give it a shot of natural fungicide. Go to Ray's site for
recipes:

http://www.firstrays.com

Also, is it possible that the plant is getting a bit too much sun?

Diana

Old 15-04-2003, 12:44 AM
Tonette

Thank you so much Diana, too much sun may very well be the culprit. I'll
move the plant to a shade area and hope this will work, and ofcourse
will dust it with cinamon powder too, thanks to Ray.