GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Just found that! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/149082-just-found.html)

Claude 27-08-2006 02:16 AM

Just found that!

Just found that page filled with orchid links !

http://users.skynet.be/jmv9874/links.html

Though you might enjoy it !

Claude

J Fortuna 27-08-2006 03:43 AM

Just found that!

Claude,
How are you and your orchids doing?
Joanna

. ..

Susan Erickson 27-08-2006 04:09 AM

Just found that!

On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 21:16:29 -0400, "Claude" wrote:

Just found that page filled with orchid links !

http://users.skynet.be/jmv9874/links.html

Though you might enjoy it !

Claude

Thank you for the links and info page. There are some great ones
included that I had not seen before.

Good to hear from you again.

SuE
http://orchids.legolas.org/gallery/orchids

Claude 27-08-2006 04:10 AM

Just found that!

Hello Joanna!

I`m fine thanks... I`ve been busy since last march because I`ve changed
job....
My orchids are growing well... I`m expecting a nice blooming saison.....

Claude

"J Fortuna" a écrit dans le message de
news: %E7Ig.1862$pX3.1778@trnddc07...
Claude,