Old 07-09-2006, 11:23 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default May I ask a favor please ?

Hello everyone!

Does anyone know the parentage of that cross:

Dtps. (Taisucio Ball x Sinica Sunday) X P.Taisuco Carol

Also, I can`t find any picture of the flower... any ideas?

Thanks

Claude

Old 08-09-2006, 02:14 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Claude,

Much of the background is dark pink, but the Taisuco Carol might be a light
pink, possibly with different intensity as you approach the center of the
blossom.

My guess would be pretty much a standard pink phal.

Old 10-09-2006, 04:21 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Thanks Ray !

Claude

7u3Mg.5154$%75.790@trnddc05...

A favor Gene Schurg[_2_] Orchids 8 09-06-2008 07:40 PM
A Small Favor........ Diana Kulaga Orchids 8 01-03-2006 06:59 PM
Asking a Favor Iris Cohen Plant Science 7 08-10-2004 08:24 AM
This may not be the right place to ask, but I need some help. Oriole Ponds 8 26-03-2003 10:56 PM