GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Congrats to Danny Lentz (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/149917-congrats-danny-lentz.html)

K Barrett 27-09-2006 04:57 AM

Congrats to Danny Lentz

Danny got the inside front cover of the latest Awards Quarterly with several
pictures of Phrag besseae.

K Barrett

Dave Gillingham 27-09-2006 10:43 AM

Congrats to Danny Lentz

Very well done, Danny.

On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 20:57:24 -0700, "K Barrett" wrote:

Danny got the inside front cover of the latest Awards Quarterly with several
pictures of Phrag besseae.

K Barrett

Dave Gillingham

Susan Erickson 27-09-2006 03:14 PM

Congrats to Danny Lentz

On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 19:43:51 +1000, Dave Gillingham
wrote:

Very well done, Danny.

On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 20:57:24 -0700, "K Barrett" wrote:

Danny got the inside front cover of the latest Awards Quarterly with several
pictures of Phrag besseae.

K Barrett

Dave Gillingham

We have been admiring the skill for quite a while. Good to see it
appreciated at large. Great work.
SuE
http://orchids.legolas.org/gallery/orchids

wendy7 27-09-2006 09:10 PM

Congrats to Danny Lentz

Congrats indeed Danny. Is this our very own Danny that posts over on
abpo?

--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid

John Varigos 29-09-2006 10:30 PM

Congrats to Danny Lentz

Well done Danny

Can't wait to get my copy to see the photos - unfortunately it takes a few
months to get to OZ via surface mail.

Cheers

~John

. ..

Susan Erickson 30-09-2006 05:33 AM

Congrats to Danny Lentz

On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 07:30:29 +1000, "John Varigos"
wrote:

Well done Danny

Can't wait to get my copy to see the photos - unfortunately it takes a few
months to get to OZ via surface mail.

Cheers

~John

We just got ours in Colorado today. Only the tail end of a week later
than Kath on the coast.

Other than the obvious paper vs computer - I do think eventually E-AOS
will do the job and then you will get the updates about the same time
we do.

John Varigos 30-09-2006 02:14 PM

Congrats to Danny Lentz

I look forward to that day, SuE. Even book orders from Amazon take a few
weeks to get here.

~John