GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Denver OS Show (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/149953-denver-os-show.html)

Susan Erickson 28-09-2006 02:49 PM

Denver OS Show

Denver will host Hoosier, Oak Hill, Water Orchids, and Piping Rock on
the weekend of Oct 14th. The show theme is "Falling for Orchids." The
show is judged early Sat. am and opens for visitors at 10 in the
Denver Botanical Gardens.
SuE
http://orchids.legolas.org/gallery/orchids

Diana Kulaga 28-09-2006 10:14 PM

Denver OS Show

"Falling for Orchids"......that's the theme chosen by the Fort Pierce, FL OS
for their show in October. Thinking of themes for the display.

Diana

wendy7 29-09-2006 03:02 AM

Denver OS Show

Water falls, autumn leaves & thumping hearts also hearts for name tags.

--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid

Reka 29-09-2006 06:44 AM

Denver OS Show

Diana Kulaga wrote:
"Falling for Orchids"......that's the theme chosen by the Fort Pierce, FL OS
for their show in October. Thinking of themes for the display.

Diana

"Susan Erickson" wrote in message
Denver will host Hoosier, Oak Hill, Water Orchids, and Piping Rock on
the weekend of Oct 14th. The show theme is "Falling for Orchids." The
show is judged early Sat. am and opens for visitors at 10 in the
Denver Botanical Gardens.
SuE
http://orchids.legolas.org/gallery/orchids

Parachuting into the jungle?

Reka

Dave Gillingham 29-09-2006 10:11 AM

Denver OS Show

On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 07:44:25 +0200, Reka wrote:

Diana Kulaga wrote:
"Falling for Orchids"......that's the theme chosen by the Fort Pierce, FL OS
for their show in October. Thinking of themes for the display.

Diana

"Susan Erickson" wrote in message
Denver will host Hoosier, Oak Hill, Water Orchids, and Piping Rock on
the weekend of Oct 14th. The show theme is "Falling for Orchids." The
show is judged early Sat. am and opens for visitors at 10 in the
Denver Botanical Gardens.
SuE
http://orchids.legolas.org/gallery/orchids

Parachuting into the jungle?

Reka

Ummmm! If your jungle is like our rainforests, I'd hate to think what the
parachutist might get in that part that reaches the jungle first! No, silly,
I'm *not* talking about the feet ;-)
Dave Gillingham

Susan Erickson 30-09-2006 05:30 AM

Denver OS Show

On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 19:02:22 -0700, "wendy7" wrote:

Water falls, autumn leaves & thumping hearts also hearts for name tags.

Not Leaf shapes for Name Tags?