GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   San Francisco OrchidFest 2006 Shots now online! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/150150-san-francisco-orchidfest-2006-shots-now-online.html)

Eric Hunt[_1_] 08-10-2006 07:24 AM

San Francisco OrchidFest 2006 Shots now online!

This is the first show of the show season in the Bay Area. Very intimate - a
real opportunity to interact and learn from the growers, I think.

Photo set:

http://tinyurl.com/g2tks

--
-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

Susan Erickson 08-10-2006 06:41 PM

San Francisco OrchidFest 2006 Shots now online!

On Sat, 7 Oct 2006 23:24:24 -0700, "Eric Hunt"
wrote:

This is the first show of the show season in the Bay Area. Very intimate - a
real opportunity to interact and learn from the growers, I think.

Photo set:

http://tinyurl.com/g2tks

Eric Hunt

Beautiful Eric.

Anyone know how to bloom Trichoglottis brachiata? Ours grows
beautifully and finally has one flower. I want it to look like this.

SuE
http://orchids.legolas.org/gallery/orchids