Old 10-10-2006, 10:14 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Dimorphorchis

OK, so now I have one more question - I am looking desperately for a
source of Dimorporchis in Europe. Google doesn`t help much, maybe you
came across a vendor who sells them ?

Sandra

PS. Some photos from our last show: http://www.flickr.com/photos/vipepeo

Old 11-10-2006, 06:06 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Sandra wrote:
OK, so now I have one more question - I am looking desperately for a
source of Dimorporchis in Europe. Google doesn`t help much, maybe you
came across a vendor who sells them ?

Sandra

PS. Some photos from our last show: http://www.flickr.com/photos/vipepeo

The only thing I could find was this in the uk:
http://members.lycos.co.uk/helen8118/order_list-1.htm

Have you tried writing to Akerne in Belgium? (akerne-orchids.com)

Good luck,

Reka
Old 11-10-2006, 06:13 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Reka wrote:
Sandra wrote:
OK, so now I have one more question - I am looking desperately for a
source of Dimorporchis in Europe. Google doesn`t help much, maybe you
came across a vendor who sells them ?

Sandra

PS. Some photos from our last show: http://www.flickr.com/photos/vipepeo

The only thing I could find was this in the uk:
http://members.lycos.co.uk/helen8118/order_list-1.htm

Have you tried writing to Akerne in Belgium? (akerne-orchids.com)

Good luck,

Reka

Sorry, I didn't see the address at the bottom. Looks like Malaysia.

Reka
Old 15-10-2006, 08:37 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

"Sandra" wrote in message
oups.com...
OK, so now I have one more question - I am looking desperately for a
source of Dimorporchis in Europe. Google doesn`t help much, maybe you
came across a vendor who sells them ?

Sandra

PS. Some photos from our last show:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/vipepeo

I dont know were you could get one from ,but i have Dimorphorchis rossii ;-)
i live in the UK.
Keith

Old 16-10-2006, 07:14 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

I tried to mail Akerne but no response yet ;(. Keith if you ever want
to sell or exchange your Dimorporchis just write to me: cass at
poczta.onet.pl

Sandra

Keith Kent napisal(a):

I dont know were you could get one from ,but i have Dimorphorchis rossii ;-)
i live in the UK.
Keith

oups.com...