GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Looking for Miltonia cuneata (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/150400-looking-miltonia-cuneata.html)

Bill[_3_] 17-10-2006 06:53 PM

Looking for Miltonia cuneata

Hi All, I am looking for Miltonia cuneata. Hoosier Orchids had some but
I cannot raise them {out of Biz??} and as long as I am searching I'd
also like to find a Miltonia Lamarckiana. Thanks for any help, email me
& I'll get right back to you. Bill

danny 17-10-2006 08:19 PM

Looking for Miltonia cuneata

Hoosier Orchids is still around, www.hoosierorchid.com. Didn't see Miltonia
cuneata on their web site, but they had an interesting intergeneric hybrid
on the Oncidium alliance page of Lockhartia x Tolumnia.
-danny

oups.com...