Old 24-10-2006, 10:55 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Auction!

Port St. Lucie Orchid Society will hold its semi-annual auction on Saturday,
November 4th at 1:00 pm. The venue is the Port St. Lucie Community Center,
2195 SE Airoso Blvd, Port St. Lucie.

These auctions always produce some great plants at very fair prices, and big
specimens are not unusual.

Here's the bonus: I'm the auctioneer, guys! C'mon down and have some fun.

Wendy, the offer still stands: if you make it, the drinks are on us! Double
dog dare ya.....

Diana

Old 25-10-2006, 03:28 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

I would be there in a New York minute if I could!
Thanks for the invite Diana, maybe next year.

--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid

Diana Kulaga wrote:
Port St. Lucie Orchid Society will hold its semi-annual auction on
Saturday, November 4th at 1:00 pm. The venue is the Port St. Lucie
Community Center, 2195 SE Airoso Blvd, Port St. Lucie.

These auctions always produce some great plants at very fair prices,
and big specimens are not unusual.

Here's the bonus: I'm the auctioneer, guys! C'mon down and have some
fun.
Wendy, the offer still stands: if you make it, the drinks are on us!
Double dog dare ya.....

Diana

SF Aquarium Society Mega-Auction is Friday March 7 Erik Leung Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 20-04-2003 05:56 AM
For Auction on Ebay- "Flora of Australia" Complete set from 1st release to 1989 Paul Wilson Plant Biology 0 27-03-2003 10:56 PM
SF Aquarium Society Mega-Auction is Friday March 7 Erik Leung Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 06-03-2003 06:17 PM
RSBCOS Annual Auction profpam Orchids 0 03-02-2003 08:17 PM
Ventura County Rose Society Rose Auction James Delahanty Roses 1 25-01-2003 04:37 AM