GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   My first home grown bloom (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/150561-my-first-home-grown-bloom.html)

Bruce Musgrove 25-10-2006 05:39 AM

My first home grown bloom

My first completely home grown spike and bloom! This is from a palnt I took
off the back porch of a friend when she moved in July. According to her it
had not bloomed in years.

http://katkom01.home.comcast.net/neworchid/248.jpg

Reka 25-10-2006 06:08 AM

My first home grown bloom

Bruce Musgrove wrote:
My first completely home grown spike and bloom! This is from a palnt I took
off the back porch of a friend when she moved in July. According to her it
had not bloomed in years.

http://katkom01.home.comcast.net/neworchid/248.jpg

Good going, Bruce!

Reka

Mark_OK 25-10-2006 08:23 PM

My first home grown bloom

My first rebloom that I watched so lovingly grow my wife broke off
"accidentally" adjusting the curtains.

Bruce Musgrove 26-10-2006 04:17 AM

My first home grown bloom

I did that to My Winter Wonderland "White Fairy" while watering it. I was so
angry with myself, as I really like the looks and smell of that one.

bobc 31-10-2006 03:08 AM

My first home grown bloom

"Mark_OK" wrote in message
My first rebloom that I watched so lovingly grow my wife broke off
"accidentally" adjusting the curtains.

My wife prefers I do it so I don't give her the
'I'm-not-mad-just-have-to-wait-another-YEAR' look.
Bob