GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Illinois grower closing, free orchids. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/150613-illinois-grower-closing-free-orchids.html)

JB 27-10-2006 03:43 PM

Illinois grower closing, free orchids.

The cost of heating is putting this guy out of business. Went from a
hobby to retail sales over the last 12 years. Called Greenview Gardens
on Seeman Road in Union, Il near Chicago. Has a lot of nice plants,
some are large specimens. Many are species. Call Dave to set a time to
visit. 815-923-2657 He wants to shut the heat off Nov. 1 so not much
time left. I got 30 plants orchids, many in spike. Now I have to build
more shelves!