GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Is this a Keiki? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/150772-re-keiki.html)

danny 04-11-2006 08:24 PM

Is this a Keiki?

The leaf at the top of the stem may turn into a keikei. You wouldn't do
anything with it until it grows a couple of roots, then you could detach it
and plant it. Please post pictures to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids. This
group is meant for text only.
-danny

"Brian" wrote in message
I attach photos of what has grown at the top of a Phal stem that has not
been cut. Is it a Keiki and I would appreciate help as to what I should
do with this please?
Brian

Mick Fournier 07-11-2006 12:08 AM

Is this a Keiki?

Danny,

I second that.

Mick

Al[_1_] 07-11-2006 04:50 PM

Is this a Keiki?

"Laconic," he said spartanly.

"Mick Fournier" wrote in message
Danny,

I second that.

Mick

Brian 07-11-2006 09:20 PM

Is this a Keiki?

Thanks chaps for the info. and sorry I did not know the protocols for
photos.
Brian

Mick Fournier 08-11-2006 02:44 AM

Is this a Keiki?

Bartender,

I'll have one laconic and one double scotch for my friend Al... on the rocks
and pronto.

Mick