GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Atlanta Show & Sale Friday-Sunday (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/150836-atlanta-show-sale-friday-sunday.html)

danny 07-11-2006 08:41 PM

Atlanta Show & Sale Friday-Sunday

Anyone near Atlanta should drop by our annual show this Friday-Sunday (Nov.
10-12). We'll have some good vendors including Andy's, Hoosier,
Paphanatics, Marriott, Orchid Inn, Plantio la Orquidea, Woodland, Carolina
Orchids, Mountain View, Marble Branch Farms, Atlanta Orchid Co, Peachstate
and artwork from Nature Glassworks and Silk Synergy. It will be held at the
Atlanta Botanical Garden. For more details visit our web site at
atlantaorchidsociety.org.
-danny