Old 15-04-2003, 10:20 PM
nanook

Default Wood Baskets

Not to be a spammer but:
Calwest sent me an email the other day. It said (10) 4" wood basket
for ten bucks! while they last. I just checked and it is still listed
on the web site.
http://www.orchid-supplies.com/orchid_woodbaskets.html
I have purchased some of these from them in the past and they were
good. I ordered a pile of them at this price.

Grand growing.
Nanook
Old 16-04-2003, 01:56 AM
profpam

Nanook,

I have gone directly to the warehouse and purchased supplies. They are
fairly inexpensive for most items; however, I would imagine that
shipping tacks on a hefty sum to the bottom line amount.

.. . . Pam
Everything Orchid Management System
http://www.pe.net/~profpam/page3.html

Old 16-04-2003, 06:20 PM
Anonymous

Not sure where the warehouse is but the address is:
11614 Sterling ave Riverside CA
909 351-1880 They also have 20% discount if you are a busines.
As for the shipping. I am in GA. and some of the prices are low
enough that even with shipping and a discount it is cheaper to truck
it cross the country! (go figure)

Nanook

Old 16-04-2003, 09:32 PM
profpam

Hi, Wendy,

The warehouse is located in Riverside, off Sterling Street. It says,
Wicks on the sign, and although the owner is sometimes unavailable if
you go into the office they fill your order.

Hope this helps.

Old 16-04-2003, 09:32 PM
profpam

Hi, Nanook,

I am glad to hear that "even with shipping and a discount it is cheaper
to truck
it cross the country! (go figure)". Although I don't know them personally, every contact with them tells me that they are nice people. Yes, I drive from the edge of the desert to Riverside where they are located when I need supplies of this sort eventh

ough I find them at most orchid shows.