GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Phoenix area book sale (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/150949-phoenix-area-book-sale.html)

K Barrett 14-11-2006 04:33 PM

Phoenix area book sale

http://www.vnsabooksale.org/
People come from miles around, even interstate, to go to this used book
sale. I understand they stand in line overnight in order to get in first. I
don't know if anyone from the Phoenix area reads this group, but I wondered
if there might be a source for some hard to find orchid books.... Probably
not, since Phoenix isn't exactly condusive to orchid growing... but, hey.
Who'd a thought they'd get a 1st ed of JM Barrie's 'Peter Pan' either?

Anyway I thought I'd pass it along.

K Barrett