GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Dtps Purple Gem 'Florento' (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/150963-dtps-purple-gem-florento.html)

Orchis 15-11-2006 04:59 AM

Dtps Purple Gem 'Florento'

I'm living in Germany and would like to buy this beauty.
Maybe someone knows where I can get one?
Would be happy too if someone can sell me keiki...
Thank in advance.

Reka 15-11-2006 06:12 AM

Dtps Purple Gem 'Florento'

Orchis wrote:
I'm living in Germany and would like to buy this beauty.
Maybe someone knows where I can get one?
Would be happy too if someone can sell me keiki...
Thank in advance.

Hi! I live in South Tyrol and know a lot of European orchid sellers. I
had a quick look, and Orchid Palace has ordered it, but unfortunately
they have already sold out in advance. I will keep looking and let you
know. Where are you in Germany? North, south, east, west?

Reka

Orchis 15-11-2006 09:43 AM

Dtps Purple Gem 'Florento'

Reka wrote:
Orchis wrote:
I'm living in Germany and would like to buy this beauty.
Maybe someone knows where I can get one?
Would be happy too if someone can sell me keiki...
Thank in advance.

Hi! I live in South Tyrol and know a lot of European orchid sellers. I
had a quick look, and Orchid Palace has ordered it, but unfortunately
they have already sold out in advance. I will keep looking and let you
know. Where are you in Germany? North, south, east, west?

Reka

Hi,
I've seen it on Orchid Palace and I don't think I can wait TWO! years
until they become new seedlings, as info from their homepage.
They have sold some of them on September on eBay and I had,
unfortunately, no time
to bid.
Many thanks Reka and please let me know if you get some news about it.
I'm living in Düsseldorf.

Sincerely,
Becha