GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   New orchid species in PNG (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/151026-new-orchid-species-png.html)

Reka 18-11-2006 05:54 AM

New orchid species in PNG

My news alert has been bringing me articles about the new orchid species
discovered in Papua New Guinea for a while now, but now it finally gives
me an article with a picture. Cadetia kubutu, a cute little thing.

http://news.mongabay.com/2006/1117-wwf.html

Reka

bobc 27-11-2006 03:15 AM

New orchid species in PNG

I'm sure you already know this but others may not. There is a really
nice website dedicated to PNG orchids. The site address is
www.orchidspng.com
Bob