GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Kathy Barrett, check in (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/151150-kathy-barrett-check.html)

Diana Kulaga 24-11-2006 10:32 PM

Kathy Barrett, check in

Hey, Kathy,

May I use Denied Beef or Crispness in our Dec. newsletter? And if so, do you
have it? I can't seem to find where I filed it.

TIA

Diana

Steve[_2_] 24-11-2006 11:49 PM

Kathy Barrett, check in

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.g...3a816432f876a8

K Barrett 25-11-2006 01:52 AM

Kathy Barrett, check in

You have my permission, but since I didn't write it my permission is as good
as Confederate money.
K Barrett

Eric Hunt[_1_] 25-11-2006 02:28 AM

Kathy Barrett, check in

Kathy,

Confederate money in good condition is probably worth a lot more than real
money! *grin*

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org