GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   PSLOS Newsletter Posted (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/151232-pslos-newsletter-posted.html)

Diana Kulaga 28-11-2006 09:21 PM

PSLOS Newsletter Posted

Just posted the December issue of Orchidelirium. Enjoy. It's on the short
side this month. Lots of stuff going on!

http://www.orchidweb.org/aos/Message...cs.aspx?fid=13

Diana

Diana Kulaga 29-11-2006 12:44 AM

PSLOS Newsletter Posted

LOL! I needed to get this out early because I want to give slackers one last
chance to sign up for the December luncheon. Believe me, I was kicking and
screaming all the way, especially because some of the stuff people sent me
had to be retyped. Whatever they'd done to the files, I couldn't modify them
to fit the format.

The snail mailers will get theirs early next week.

Diana

wendy7 29-11-2006 05:34 PM

PSLOS Newsletter Posted

You do good work Diana.