GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Info about Orchid Champion (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/151541-info-about-orchid-champion.html)

Charles VanDyke 14-12-2006 03:41 PM

Info about Orchid Champion

On the inside cover of the December issue of "Orchids" there is a full page
advertisement on a product called Orchid Champion, the Winners Secret. -
Secrets of a master grower with a great endorsement of what it can do. The
web site takes you to Sipco, but I don't see any mention of orchids. Does
anyone know what this is or have more info about it?

Thanks

Charles VanDyke

K Barrett 16-12-2006 04:03 PM

Info about Orchid Champion

Charles VanDyke wrote:
On the inside cover of the December issue of "Orchids" there is a full page
advertisement on a product called Orchid Champion, the Winners Secret. -
Secrets of a master grower with a great endorsement of what it can do. The
web site takes you to Sipco, but I don't see any mention of orchids. Does
anyone know what this is or have more info about it?

Thanks

Charles VanDyke

Well, now. That *is* weird, isn't it? Why in the world would someone
place an ad in a magazine and then not talk about its product on its web
page? Whatever Hygrozyme is.

K Barrett