GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Happy Holidays, RGO (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/151662-happy-holidays-rgo.html)

Diana Kulaga 20-12-2006 08:22 PM

Happy Holidays, RGO

And thanks to all for your continuing camaraderie! Here's a card for you.

http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcar...=1086757797958

Best to all,

Diana & Frank

J Fortuna 21-12-2006 04:17 AM

Happy Holidays, RGO

Merry Christmas, Diana & Frank! Merry Christmas RGO! Wesolych Swiat! Frohe
Weihnachten! Feliz Navidad! Jouyeux Noel!
Joanna

Susan Erickson 21-12-2006 06:00 AM

Happy Holidays, RGO

On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 15:22:23 -0500, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

And thanks to all for your continuing camaraderie! Here's a card for you.

http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcar...=1086757797958

Best to all,

Diana & Frank

And the Best of this white Christmas to all the skiers out there. The
Mountains got dumped on. Denver is a little messed up.. We also got
1/2 of our 2' of snow. We just are not used to having to shovel more
than twice a season - 4 times in one day is too Chicago like.

Best Wishes for this Holiday Season and a Blooming New year to all.
John and Sue
SuE
http://orchids.legolas.org/gallery/orchids

Reka 21-12-2006 06:16 AM

Happy Holidays, RGO

J Fortuna wrote:
Merry Christmas, Diana & Frank! Merry Christmas RGO! Wesolych Swiat! Frohe
Weihnachten! Feliz Navidad! Jouyeux Noel!
Joanna

Joanna, shaking head you forgot "Buon Natale!"!!

Greetings to all in this holiday season from the other side of the big pond!

May your new year be happy and, above all, healthy!

Reka