GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Happy Christmas (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/151724-happy-christmas.html)

Dave Gillingham 24-12-2006 10:10 AM

Happy Christmas

From Ann & myself, our best wishes to all on rgo for Christmas and 2007. For
those suffering from the elements, we wish you the weather you need, asap.

Thank you all for the fellowship and friendship that makes this such a great
group.
Dave Gillingham

Diana Kulaga 25-12-2006 07:29 PM

Happy Christmas

And from Frank and me, double that wish! It is a great group, more so when
compared to some others I've seen (and subsequently deserted!).

Best to all, and peace and joy for the coming year.

Diana