Old 30-12-2006, 10:21 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Orchidelirium now posted

Orchidelirium, the newsletter of the Port St. Lucie Orchid Society, is
posted at the following link:

http://www.orchidweb.org/aos/Message...30923057676900

Enjoy!

Diana

Old 31-12-2006, 09:25 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Diana,

That's right! I can't believe a year has passed either -- time flies so
fast.

It seems like only a few days ago he was just lying there helplessly, and
now he is walking like a pro (both with or without his broom), climbing up
and down stairs (with me one step below), throwing temper tantrums like a
real toddler (especially when we refuse to spend the entire day going up and
down escalators), trying to pick up food with a spoon on his own (still
failing so far), and sitting still for board books read more than once with
him turning the pages (his favorites include "I Went Walking," "We're Going
on a Bear Hunt," and "The Very Hungry Caterpillar").

For his first birthday Robert got to eat an "Organic Moral Fiber" blueberry
muffin instead of a birthday cake - yummy. And he got more toys and clothing
than he needs, but several new favorites among the toys. We went to the mall
to one of those children's indoor playareas, and for dinner Robert got to
charm the entire staff and a good portion of the patrons at his mom's
favorite restaurant.

By the way, the bigger of the two Phals you guys gave us for Robert's birth
is in spike again. :-)

Joanna

.. .

Old 01-01-2007, 10:21 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

J Fortuna wrote:
[...]

Good to hear that all of you, including the flora, are doing well!

Reka