GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Cure for the blues (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/152067-cure-blues.html)

Nancy G. 05-01-2007 06:18 AM

Cure for the blues

Kenni, I told you about this field trip. Was excited and wanted to
share the picts.

http://midwestorchids.com/cure-for-the-winter-a755.html

Blame T. He finally showed me how to upload myself. Now I know the
monster has gone beyond just owning a camera.

Nancy

Susan Erickson 05-01-2007 03:28 PM

Cure for the blues

On 4 Jan 2007 22:18:24 -0800, "Nancy G." wrote:

Kenni, I told you about this field trip. Was excited and wanted to
share the picts.

http://midwestorchids.com/cure-for-the-winter-a755.html

Blame T. He finally showed me how to upload myself. Now I know the
monster has gone beyond just owning a camera.

Nancy

Very lovely. It is not yet registered according to my Wildcatt. Now
that you are experienced with photos, you need to join us at ABPO and
post your photos. While RGO is strictly chatt. ABPO is a mix of
photo and comments on the photo. Lots of blue lovers out there too.

Keep up the good work. When do you get to show your finished plant
purcahse to the rest of the troops from the bus trip? Do you have a
Society meeting soon?
SuE
http://orchids.legolas.org/gallery/orchids

Diana Kulaga 05-01-2007 04:31 PM