GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Orchid Mania (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/152099-re-orchid-mania.html)

John Varigos 06-01-2007 02:24 PM

Orchid Mania

OOps wrong group- sorry about that.

Diana Kulaga 06-01-2007 07:06 PM

Orchid Mania

Welcome to the ranks of rgo sinners! ;o}

Diana

John Varigos 06-01-2007 09:56 PM

Orchid Mania

Why did I feel so guilty for an honest mistake? :-( Just shows you how
culture can create pervasive anxiety.

John

. ..

Susan Erickson 06-01-2007 10:36 PM

Orchid Mania

On Sun, 7 Jan 2007 01:24:09 +1100, "John Varigos"
wrote:

OOps wrong group- sorry about that.

Now this is a teaser if I ever saw one.... For anyone not visiting
ABPO right now... get your self over --- John yes, one of the OZ
boys is touring the back side of Atlanta Botanical Gardens with Danny
and now in CA with Eric. He gets behind the screens in Orchid Mania -
and White Oak..
SuE
http://orchids.legolas.org/gallery/orchids