Old 09-01-2007, 03:29 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Question on pictures on abpo...

I just got back from my honeymoon at the Biltmore and took a few pictures.
The bulk of the pictures were taken inside the conservatory and of
the orchids in the tapestry room (oops). However, there are also
a pile of pictures of things other than plants.
Before I unleash the bolus on abpo, I'd like to hear if anyone would
prefer for the non-plant pictures be excluded.

Thanks.
--
Chris Dukes
elfick willg: you can't use dell to beat people, it wouldn't stand up
Old 10-01-2007, 12:28 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

I think, to answer your question, it would be best to restrict your pictures
here to orchids. That's what this group is about. If you would like to
publish your other photos, which may be equally nice and desireable, I think
it would be better to putthem in a more appropriate venue such as
alt.binaries.pictures.gardens.
Gary

g...

Old 10-01-2007, 07:18 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Gary,

I recently posted a couple off-topic cool botany shots to ABPO. I got no
negative responses and numerous positive responses that cool botany
shots were acceptable in ABPO if they accompany orchid shots, are
high-quality and/or unique/educational, and kept to a minimum.

Chris - here's my vote for a few highly selected interesting botany
shots along with the rest of your orchid shots.

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

Old 11-01-2007, 12:27 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Ditto

John

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
I second Eric's motion.