GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   an orchid wiki (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/152243-orchid-wiki.html)

Eric 12-01-2007 11:52 AM

an orchid wiki

Hi Everyone,
I'm curious to see if anyone would be interested in a non comercial
project of mine. I built an orchid wiki called www.wikivolve.com
Wikivolve is different. Modeled on Wikipedia, Wikivolve.com uses the
same source code as Wikipedia and functions in the same familiar way.
By its very nature a wiki evolves from a very simple structure to a
highly accurate, self maintaining repository of information. At this
moment, Wikivolve stands empty, waiting for anyone interested to begin
growing the wiki into something beautiful. To the best of my knowledge
this the first non commercial site of its kind in the orchid world. If
interested in contributing I invite you to visit wikivolve.com or email
me at

Thanks,
Eric Adam

[email protected] 16-01-2007 01:47 AM

an orchid wiki

Eric,

I have visited your site but can't find any articles on it. Is there a
secret to finding the content?

John Denson
www.cattleyaorchidsource.com

Eric 16-01-2007 03:03 AM

an orchid wiki

There is no secret. Wikivolve is for anyone and everyone to share
their knowledge and passion to help grow one collective orchid resource
available to all. That is the very reason I'm inviting anyone
interested to become a part of wikivolve.com. Each author will recieve
full recognition. Anyone can add to, or edit any one else. I know very
little about orchids which is the very reason why I need your help and
welcome your knowledge and wisdom.

Thanks