Old 25-01-2007, 09:25 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default hello....

Hi,

I just discovered an interesting feature on google.groups where you can look
at the profile of a poster and see how much he/she is posting and where. At
the bottom of this profile is a link to report abuse of the system to
google. Even if teranews does not seem to react quickly to abuse
reports...maybe google will. Every little bit helps...

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...F3kkd59baL6OJA

shhhh, now. the newsgroup has ears.... We don't want people to think we're
talking about them....

Old 30-01-2007, 01:42 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

"al" wrote in message news:Se9uh.4764$JB.4352@trnddc05...
Hi,

I just discovered an interesting feature on google.groups where you can
look at the profile of a poster and see how much he/she is posting and
where. At the bottom of this profile is a link to report abuse of the
system to google. Even if teranews does not seem to react quickly to
abuse reports...maybe google will. Every little bit helps...

Google allows all forms of abuse. There are several well known trolls
destroying several news groups and Google ignores all complaints.

Old 30-01-2007, 02:35 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 21:25:06 GMT in Se9uh.4764$JB.4352@trnddc05 al wrote:
Hi,

I just discovered an interesting feature on google.groups where you can look
at the profile of a poster and see how much he/she is posting and where. At
the bottom of this profile is a link to report abuse of the system to
google. Even if teranews does not seem to react quickly to abuse
reports...maybe google will. Every little bit helps...

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...F3kkd59baL6OJA

I finally had to just killfile all posts from google on a couple other
newsgroups. Google is the new AOL :-).

--
Chris Dukes
elfick willg: you can't use dell to beat people, it wouldn't stand up
Old 31-01-2007, 04:51 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Al,

I just and you
wrote once . How on ea
for this is but you of all pe
I can't bel ... so ew
..

Tru , OK?

Mick

Old 31-01-2007, 06:16 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

First thought:

So this is what you get when software edits out the profanities in an email.
It becomes unreadable?

Second thought:

Mick is talking in code to Al.

Third thought:

Mick is messing with us again.

Old 31-01-2007, 06:32 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

I am not convinced there is only three options here, however I suspect it is
the third one. One day Mick will share his liiiiittle joke with us so we
can all have a laugh. ...but only if we're good so don't hold your breath.

news25wh.2480$Xf4.688@trndny09...

Hello??? KnotHead Lawns 2 31-03-2003 04:32 PM
[IBC] Hello from Japan (and some questions) Becca Ridout Bonsai 0 16-02-2003 05:03 AM
[IBC] Hello Again Craig Cowing Bonsai 3 15-02-2003 03:15 AM
[IBC] Hello & Ficus Benjamina Iris Cohen Bonsai 0 29-01-2003 02:56 AM
[IBC] Hello & Ficus Benjimina Richard Jeffery Bonsai 0 29-01-2003 01:42 AM