Old 31-01-2007, 07:41 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Orchid Software

I recall a thread, either here or on abpo, comparing the merits of Wildcatt &
another package. Since the *second* rebuild of my computer (pray it's stable
this time), I seem to have lost that thread. I recall Reka was using it, as
well as several others. Can someone please point me to the relevant website
again?
Dave Gillingham
Old 31-01-2007, 12:05 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

The other one that I know about is;

http://www.orchidwiz.com/servlet/StoreFront

Joe T

---------------------------------------------------------------------------*---

Old 31-01-2007, 03:55 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
SuE SuE is offline

On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 16:41:21 +1000, Dave Gillingham
wrote:

I recall a thread, either here or on abpo, comparing the merits of Wildcatt &
another package. Since the *second* rebuild of my computer (pray it's stable
this time), I seem to have lost that thread. I recall Reka was using it, as
well as several others. Can someone please point me to the relevant website
again?
Dave Gillingham

There is a new build out for E-AOS as well. I can not tell you how it
works, mine is lost in the mail.
Old 31-01-2007, 05:11 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Happy Australia Day, Dave & welcome back.

--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid

Old 01-02-2007, 12:34 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Can't comment on E aos, but I like OrchidWiz lots.

Diana

Old 01-02-2007, 07:04 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Dave,

OrchidWiz all the way. It's the bomb.

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org