Old 05-02-2007, 09:23 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default AOS Survey

I was just at the AOS site and they are conducting an online survey.
Instead of (well, in addition to) bitching in this group, please check
it out. I wrote so much that I added my name and hone number at the
end.

Pat

Old 05-02-2007, 07:40 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Interesting. I knew this survey was coming, but hadn't checked for it. I
haven't yet filled it out (will do it today), but as I looked it over one
question pulled me up short. (Paraphrasing here) "What are your reasons for
being an AOS member?" They list a bunch, yet the response in my head was,
"What are my reasons, indeed?"

Diana

ps.com...

Old 06-02-2007, 02:40 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
SuE SuE is offline

On Mon, 5 Feb 2007 14:40:26 -0500, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

Interesting. I knew this survey was coming, but hadn't checked for it. I
haven't yet filled it out (will do it today), but as I looked it over one
question pulled me up short. (Paraphrasing here) "What are your reasons for
being an AOS member?" They list a bunch, yet the response in my head was,
"What are my reasons, indeed?"

Diana

The problem with the survey is the inability to answer these top
questions with OTHER and an explanation. Also I don't know how Pat
could have typed much in the tiny box available.
SuE
Old 06-02-2007, 04:29 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

wrote:

Interesting. I knew this survey was coming, but hadn't checked for it. I
haven't yet filled it out (will do it today), but as I looked it over one
question pulled me up short. (Paraphrasing here) "What are your reasons
for
being an AOS member?" They list a bunch, yet the response in my head was,
"What are my reasons, indeed?"

Diana

The problem with the survey is the inability to answer these top
questions with OTHER and an explanation. Also I don't know how Pat
could have typed much in the tiny box available.
SuE

The little box allows you to type a whole bunch... unless they stopped that
as of yesterday, *G*.

Old 06-02-2007, 07:54 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

I typed as long as I wished.

Diana

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
wrote:

Interesting. I knew this survey was coming, but hadn't checked for it. I
haven't yet filled it out (will do it today), but as I looked it over one
question pulled me up short. (Paraphrasing here) "What are your reasons
for
being an AOS member?" They list a bunch, yet the response in my head was,
"What are my reasons, indeed?"

Diana

The problem with the survey is the inability to answer these top
questions with OTHER and an explanation. Also I don't know how Pat
could have typed much in the tiny box available.
SuE

The little box allows you to type a whole bunch... unless they stopped
that as of yesterday, *G*.

Tol Robsan 'Orchid World' AM/AOS x Rdcdm Rose Ganauchau 'Hackneau' HCC/AOS x2 v_coerulea Orchid Photos 0 24-04-2008 12:19 PM
C Swan Lake 'Cimmaron Valley' AM/AOS X C Joan Lines 'Jean' AM/AOS V_coerulea Orchid Photos 0 15-01-2008 10:01 PM
Free Survey? 1962 haircut Lawns 1 17-03-2003 07:32 PM
Birdwatch survey this weekend HaaRoy United Kingdom 9 23-01-2003 01:51 PM