GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Psychopsis seed pod maturation (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/15583-psychopsis-seed-pod-maturation.html)

Beetle 19-04-2003 06:44 PM

Psychopsis seed pod maturation

I did a selfing on my Psychopsis papilio. Does anyone know how long it takes
for the pod to mature?

Jim S 19-04-2003 07:32 PM

Psychopsis seed pod maturation

no but i will gladly go hin on half with you for the cost of flasking

hehe

profpam 21-04-2003 12:08 AM

Psychopsis seed pod maturation

Quoting Rebecca Tyson Northen's HOME GROWING OF ORCHID's, page 103
O. papilio (psychopsis) 90 - 120 days. Some basic information is also
contained in the current copy of the Breeder's Information in the CD,
EVERYTHING ORCHID MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
http://www.pe.net/~profpam/page3.html

.. . . Pam