Old 19-04-2003, 05:44 PM
Beetle

Default Psychopsis seed pod maturation

I did a selfing on my Psychopsis papilio. Does anyone know how long it takes
for the pod to mature?
Old 19-04-2003, 06:32 PM
Jim S

no but i will gladly go hin on half with you for the cost of flasking

hehe

Old 20-04-2003, 11:08 PM
profpam

Quoting Rebecca Tyson Northen's HOME GROWING OF ORCHID's, page 103
O. papilio (psychopsis) 90 - 120 days. Some basic information is also
contained in the current copy of the Breeder's Information in the CD,
EVERYTHING ORCHID MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
http://www.pe.net/~profpam/page3.html

.. . . Pam