Old 19-04-2003, 09:08 PM
Wing

Default Epidendrum aquaticum question

I am intrigued by a reference to the species Epidendrum aquaticum which
suggests it likes to have its roots in water (I guess the name gives that
away!). Seems to me that it is a species where there's at least one thing
you can't get wrong...

I would love to see a decent photo or two. Anyone know of any websites with
such a thing? Anyone keeping it?

Cheers

Wing

Old 21-04-2003, 09:44 PM
Diana Kulaga

Try orchidspecies.com.

Diana

Old 24-04-2003, 07:08 PM
Wing

Thanks for that. However this one doesn't seem to be pictured. Do you have
the specific page?

Wing

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
rthlink.net...
Try orchidspecies.com.

Diana

Old 26-04-2003, 09:08 PM
Diana Kulaga

I should have checked before I suggested that site, I guess. I see it's not
there after all. I must say, that's the first time I didn't find what I was
looking for there. Try a google search.

Diana