Old 20-04-2007, 11:56 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Wendy7 is confused?

Yes I did read it & went to the webpage & forum. Did this guy glean some of
our posts & give us pseudos?
Cheers Wendy the Space Pirate

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
.. .
Wendy, read the original post. That will explain everything. No, we have
not suddenly lost our collective minds or begun to emulate Al in his
aluminum foil antennae!

Diana

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Helllo Kye, Yes please post photos. How are you & yours? Cheers Wendy

"Kye" wrote in message
Family is good... Should I post a pic or 5 of the boy over at
A.B.P.O????

Old 21-04-2007, 02:05 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Wendy7 is Space Pirate-Khan!

On Apr 19, 5:34 pm, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

http://www.orchidforums.net/

Can you find some other renamed rgo posters? I'd love to know what they call
Al and Mick!

Diana

Isn't that the weirdest website? I found it a while back while
searching for something I remember reading on rgo years ago. It goes
back a long time. I thought, "Wait a minute, *I* wrote that..."
Anyway, the names change from post to post as do the pictures
associated with "me". Not that "AL" is my real name either....at
least not on any planet but this one.... :-)

It also seems to draw material from other orchid related forums too.
At least I saw things there that I don't think were ever published
here.

Old 21-04-2007, 05:43 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Kye wrote:
Family is good... Should I post a pic or 5 of the boy over at A.B.P.O????

Kye.

Yes, please do! I think everyone else is curious, too!

Reka
Old 21-04-2007, 11:24 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Kye Kye is offline

So do you want the ones before or after we had the second head removed?????

:P

Will post some tomorrow morning... I have guests over tonight

Kye

Old 21-04-2007, 09:15 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Yes, it *is* wierd. And I'm sure you're right about drawing from elsewhere,
too. Lots of stuff I didn't recognize.

Diana

wrote in message
ps.com...

Old 22-04-2007, 01:39 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

I'm kind of surprised that this thread didn't turn toward anger about
this person stealing our words. I'm OK with it. I guess we are even more
mellow these days than I thought.

Here's what I'm thinking about this. I think this person wanted to start
a new forum but nobody came to his party. Who would bother to post to a
forum that nobody is using? So, to get things going, he made the forum
look busy by borrowing a bunch of our posts.
Now, maybe he did borrow from elsewhere, also, or maybe the "other"
posts were actually posted right there by people now using the forum.
If there are people actually using it now, they must be thinking 2 things.
1. People sure pick weird names around here.
2. People sure are rude here. The original poster never comes back to
thank us for answers and replies.

Steve

Diana Kulaga wrote:
Yes, it *is* wierd. And I'm sure you're right about drawing from elsewhere,
too. Lots of stuff I didn't recognize.

Diana

wrote in message
ps.com...

Old 22-04-2007, 06:50 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

I think you're correct on all points, Steve. But I really didn't expect any
anger here. It was such silly stuff that I thought everyone would laugh, and
they did. G

Diana

Diana Kulaga wrote:
Yes, it *is* wierd. And I'm sure you're right about drawing from
elsewhere, too. Lots of stuff I didn't recognize.

Diana

wrote in message
ps.com...