Old 19-04-2007, 10:34 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Wendy7 is Space Pirate-Khan!

All,

Today while doing some on-line research, I came across a peculiar web site.
Lots of our posts are there, but not our names. We have been, ah, *renamed*.
To wit:

Wendy is Space Pirate-Khan
Sue E. is Kensou
I am sschlueter
Ray B. is bverheg
Reka is HaRic
Joanna is NightWanderer

I'm sure there are more, but that's as far as I went. Also, when they
scooped the posts, they turned some of them on their heads. Words are
spelled incorrectly and in a few cases the posts were mostly gibberish.
(Some kind of OCR that didn't work as advertised?) Dates are all off, too.

Anyway, here are a few links. The first one is a thread started by Wendy.
http://www.orchidforums.net/forums/g...y-ray.html#169

Next is one started by me. Note the date of the post, too. I won that trophy
in October of 2002.
http://www.orchidforums.net/forums/g...appenings.html

And this is the link that led me to the others.
http://www.orchidforums.net/tags/spike

Can you find some other renamed rgo posters? I'd love to know what they call
Al and Mick!

Diana

Old 19-04-2007, 11:30 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 17:34:04 -0400, Diana Kulaga wrote:
Today while doing some on-line research, I came across a peculiar web site.
Lots of our posts are there, but not our names. We have been, ah, *renamed*.

WOW, I could be *SOMEBODY*!

Bob

Old 20-04-2007, 08:10 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Diana Kulaga wrote:
[...]

Strange. One thing I noticed...we ALL have bad karma...

Reka

Old 20-04-2007, 08:16 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Reka wrote:

Strange. One thing I noticed...we ALL have bad karma...

Reka

I am also curtpdx???
http://www.orchidforums.net/forums/g...s-alcohol.html

Reka

Old 20-04-2007, 01:35 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Kye wrote:
I wonder what my id "Chang Wufei" is meant to mean...

Kye.

"Reka" wrote in message
. ..
Reka wrote:

Strange. One thing I noticed...we ALL have bad karma...

Reka

I am also curtpdx???
http://www.orchidforums.net/forums/g...s-alcohol.html

Reka

KYE! Maybe it means "Long Time No See"!
How's the family? I haven't heard anything yet!

Reka
Old 20-04-2007, 01:55 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Rob Rob is offline

K Barrett wrote:
I think I'm bakedcookie.... much better than I expected!

K Barrett

I'm not sure I want to know what they call me...

--
Rob's Rules: http://littlefrogfarm.com
2a) See rule 1

Old 20-04-2007, 04:34 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Wendy7 is confused?

Helllo Kye, Yes please post photos. How are you & yours? Cheers Wendy

Old 20-04-2007, 08:13 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Strange. One thing I noticed...we ALL have bad karma...

Reka

Wonder if anyone has *good* karma?

Diana

Old 20-04-2007, 08:28 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Wendy, read the original post. That will explain everything. No, we have not
suddenly lost our collective minds or begun to emulate Al in his aluminum
foil antennae!

Diana