GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Current Newsletter (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/157655-current-newsletter.html)

Diana Kulaga[_2_] 28-04-2007 07:50 PM

Current Newsletter

All,

The May issue of Orchidelirium, the Newsletter of the Port St. Lucie Orchid
Society, is now posted. You can view it either on our web site,
www.pslos.org or on the AOS message Board,
http://www.orchidweb.org/aos/Message...cs.aspx?fid=13

Enjoy.

Diana

Lee 29-04-2007 05:43 PM

Current Newsletter

Diana,
Thanks for posting the newsletter where others can read it too. The
site loaded instantly for me. Nicely set up. I appreciated the article
on 'recognizing' virus. If you suspect, test. Thanks to Kathy Barrett
for providing photos.
Lee

Diana Kulaga[_2_] 29-04-2007 08:39 PM

Current Newsletter

Hi, Lee,

Yes, I am very grateful to Kathy and others who have given permission to use
some of their photos. Glad you liked the newsletter!

Diana