Old 02-05-2007, 09:21 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default I hate my greenhouse.

When it needs heat, the heaters stop working. Sometimes in tandum.
When the electricty goes off grid, the generator fails to start. When
it needs water the well pump dies. When it needs vents the controller
box dies. It never tells me something is about to break....vents just
stop opening, alarms go off and orchids start to cook.

Well at least the alarm works. OH DEAR GOD NO! I didn't say that out
loud did I?...

Old 02-05-2007, 09:52 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

And isn't this the GH that we all watched go up just a couple of years ago?
The one on which you used a wench? Seriously, all that stuff is pretty new,
isn't it?

Diana

oups.com...

Old 02-05-2007, 09:55 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Rob Rob is offline

wrote in message
oups.com...
When it needs heat, the heaters stop working. Sometimes in tandum.
When the electricty goes off grid, the generator fails to start. When
it needs water the well pump dies. When it needs vents the controller
box dies. It never tells me something is about to break....vents just
stop opening, alarms go off and orchids start to cook.

Well at least the alarm works. OH DEAR GOD NO! I didn't say that out
loud did I?...

But you get so much enjoyment out of it when it works... Years of
greenhouse bliss separated by brief days of terror, seems like a good trade.

Rob

--
Rob's Rules: http://littlefrogfarm.com
2a) See rule 1

Old 02-05-2007, 10:22 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

oh dear, there there, it will all get better.

--j_a

Old 03-05-2007, 11:03 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Al,
I understand. I hate your greenhouse too.
Pat

Old 04-05-2007, 02:34 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

wrote in message
oups.com...
When it needs heat, the heaters stop working. Sometimes in tandum.
When the electricty goes off grid, the generator fails to start. When
it needs water the well pump dies. When it needs vents the controller
box dies. It never tells me something is about to break....vents just
stop opening, alarms go off and orchids start to cook.

Well at least the alarm works. OH DEAR GOD NO! I didn't say that out
loud did I?...

I agree. Your greenhouse sucks. Just pack it up and send it all to me.......
;-)

I HATE WATER LEVELS!!! BenignVanilla Ponds 19 29-04-2003 02:20 PM
I HATE WATER LEVELS and toilette fill valve!!! Phyllis and Jim Hurley Ponds 1 26-04-2003 03:32 PM
Boycott Brand America Hate instead of help?? xodus sci.agriculture 5 26-04-2003 12:31 PM
I hate spidermites James Gardening 6 07-04-2003 01:56 AM
Bamboo - Love it or hate it M NG Texas 1 05-04-2003 11:10 AM