Old 09-05-2007, 04:23 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default LOOKING FOR GROWER..................

Hi,
I'll be visiting friends in North Port FL later this month and would
love to gift them with an orchid as a house/housewarming gift.
Is there a grower in that area you can recommend to me?
Being as this is their second home are there orchids you can recommend
that will do well in their garden without too much fussing?
Thanks for your help.
MaryMind

Old 11-05-2007, 02:02 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Hello, Diana,
North Port is in between Fort Myers and Sarasotan just above Port
Charlotte. Thanks for answering my inquiry!
MaryMind

Old 11-05-2007, 08:55 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Here are a couple in the general area. As far as which type of orchid, if
they aren't home much you might want to consider a mounted Dendrobium, which
can be hung out in a tree where it will get hit by the sprinkler system.

http://canaimaorchids.com/index.html

http://www.florida-suncoast-orchids.com/

HTH
Diana

Old 13-05-2007, 04:13 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Mary

Check out Fenders Flora & Venice Orchids in Venice. They are located at the
same place. Also they have good plants.

http://www.fendersflora.com/

Roy
"Marymind" wrote in message
Hi,
I'll be visiting friends in North Port FL later this month and would
love to gift them with an orchid as a house/housewarming gift.
Is there a grower in that area you can recommend to me?
Being as this is their second home are there orchids you can recommend
that will do well in their garden without too much fussing?
Thanks for your help.
MaryMind

Questions from a beginning orchid grower The Enigma Orchids 22 18-12-2003 02:03 AM
fast grower recommendation please R United Kingdom 4 08-04-2003 06:32 PM
grower in mission viejo calif. area??? RABarrer Orchids 3 04-03-2003 05:27 AM
new grower Darlene Roses 5 04-02-2003 03:53 AM
Shiva - AZ new grower Darlene Roses 1 29-01-2003 03:34 PM