GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Orchid Growers in Toronto (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/158594-orchid-growers-toronto.html)

John Varigos 14-05-2007 10:19 PM

Orchid Growers in Toronto

I will be travelling to Toronto next week and was wondering whether anyone
knew of any good orchid nurseries with an interest in species or any species
growers I could visit. Does anyone have a contact number for any of the
local species clubs?

Cheers

John

--
John Varigos
Melbourne, Australia

Bryan 20-05-2007 08:44 AM

Orchid Growers in Toronto

Tropical Gardens which sells on Ebay is in the Toronto area. Not sure how
big they are but they do offer a lot of different species of orchids.

om...

John Varigos 20-05-2007 03:01 PM

Orchid Growers in Toronto

Thanks Bryan