GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Private Orchid Sale (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/159631-private-orchid-sale.html)

Diana Kulaga[_2_] 06-06-2007 01:11 AM

Private Orchid Sale

All,

There will be a private sale of a collection in Fort Pierce, FL this coming
Saturday. One of our members is moving to Austin, TX, and will be
liquidating her collection.

Go to: http://www.orchidweb.org/aos/Message....aspx?tid=5681

and see page four of the attachment for details.

Diana

Becca[_2_] 06-06-2007 03:32 PM

Private Orchid Sale

Wendy7,
If you click on the link provided there is a file attachment on the
page called June 2007 2.pdf or something like that. Click on that and
then go to page 4. Hope this helps!

Becca

Diana Kulaga[_2_] 06-06-2007 09:11 PM

Private Orchid Sale

Exactly right. Thanks for adding that, Becca. Wendy, the sale is in FL, and
I'm still buying if you make it!

Diana

oups.com...