GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Need help from ray @ first rays (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/161243-need-help-ray-%40-first-rays.html)

Dusty 04-07-2007 04:55 PM

Need help from ray @ first rays

Some time back you posted two insecticides for orchid scale for use in the
greenhouse. I looked them up, printed them out, and put them away for safe
keeping. Now this dummy forgot where I put them. Can you please repost them
thanks very much
dusty

K Barrett 04-07-2007 06:49 PM

Dusty wrote:
Some time back you posted two insecticides for orchid scale for use in the
greenhouse. I looked them up, printed them out, and put them away for safe
keeping. Now this dummy forgot where I put them. Can you please repost them
thanks very much
dusty

I'm not ray, nor do I play him on TV, but did you check
http://www.firstrays.com? He has archived info on his web page.

K Barrett