GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hi Im new to newsgroups for orchids (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/161583-hi-im-new-newsgroups-orchids.html)

ronald[_2_] 12-07-2007 01:58 AM

Hi Im new to newsgroups for orchids

HI MY NAME IS RON AND I GROW ORCHIDS AND SELL ONLINE ANYONE INTERESTED.

Ray B 12-07-2007 10:22 AM

Hi Im new to newsgroups for orchids

Not with that "subtle" approach.

--

Ray

Diana Kulaga[_2_] 12-07-2007 06:47 PM

Hi Im new to newsgroups for orchids

Who are you screaming at, Ronald?

Diana

?[_2_] 12-07-2007 08:05 PM

On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 13:47:28 -0400 in Diana Kulaga wrote:
Who are you screaming at, Ronald?

He's just probably frightened that he might type god in lower case.

--
Chris Dukes
elfick willg: you can't use dell to beat people, it wouldn't stand up

Mick Fournier 14-07-2007 09:46 PM

Hi Im new to newsgroups for orchids

Ron,

No name for your company.
No last name for you.
No telephone number.
No URL.
No proper punctuation in your one screaming sentence.

Only a complete idiot would buy an orchid from you.

Mick

jtill[_2_] 31-07-2007 02:22 AM

On Jul 11, 7:58?pm, "ronald" wrote:
HI MY NAME IS RON AND I GROW ORCHIDS AND SELL ONLINE ANYONE INTERESTED.

Hi Ron, welcome to rec.gardens.crocodiles. This is probably a poor
place to sell orchids, currently sellers here are gaining orchids in
their stalls from "shopdroppers" so I doubt they are buying. Try eBay.

PS; You save ink typing in lower case.

LMAO in Baytown
Joe T