GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Anyone ever heard of a Phal M. BAEZ ? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/161726-anyone-ever-heard-phal-m-baez.html)

BruceM 15-07-2007 06:58 AM

Anyone ever heard of a Phal M. BAEZ ?

http://home.roadrunner.com/~katkom/mbaez.jpg

Picked up in a box strore, this is its first bloom. All others I have seen
had no tag.

Diana Kulaga[_2_] 15-07-2007 06:44 PM

Anyone ever heard of a Phal M. BAEZ ?

Never heard of it, but it certainly is pretty, Bruce. Nice find.

Diana

BruceM 16-07-2007 05:37 AM

Anyone ever heard of a Phal M. BAEZ ?

I wish I could confirm that is it...... HD has not gotten any of these in
this year for me to check tags. Not that it helps, but sometimes I can find
the same orchid in several pots and at least a few of the tags match

.. .