GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Just testing something (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/162475-just-testing-something.html)

Diana Kulaga[_2_] 31-07-2007 07:54 PM

Just testing something

No need to reply, group. I'm just testing my disguised reply addie.

Diana Kulaga[_3_] 31-07-2007 07:56 PM

Just testing something

Still testing.
"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
. ..
No need to reply, group. I'm just testing my disguised reply addie.

Ray B 31-07-2007 10:18 PM

Just testing something

OhyesIdo!

Diana Kulaga[_3_] 31-07-2007 11:00 PM

Just testing something

IcandoanythingbetterthanyoucanIcandoanythingbetter thanyouyesIcannoyoucan'tyesIcanyesIcanyesIcan!
(Picture Ethel Merman!)

LOL! I've been getting dead worms (screened out by Bell South), and thought
it would be a good idea to get farther away from my real addie. By the way,
the subject lines always read something to the effect that I have been sent
a card. Bell South says it is storm worm.

Diana

OhyesIdo!